Yesterday we brought you news from what is going to take place within the club in terms of conversion of the club shop, princess royal and the pitch.
Today the site discussess internal changes which have taken places, focussing on customer service and promises which the club is making to it's fans.
There's lost of information on the official website but the basic jist is that the club are attempting to improve communication using two 'charters'.
Number one covers the clubs commitment to fans including,
- resonding to complaints and suggestions efficiently
- staff being well informed, helpful etc...
- making Griffin Park more welcoming
- selling tickets more fairly
- no exploiting buyers of merchandise
- consult equally with supporters and other stakeholders before making decisions
The second part of the charter concerns customer service which Griffin Park and it's staff will attempt to improve on.
This part of the charter covers issues such as ticketing, club telephone line, merchandise, membership and community involvement and the way the club intends to improve on standards in these ares which is currently sets.
Visit www.brentfordfc.co.uk if you want to find out the full details and for ways of contact the club about its new initiatives.